The Mother Nature has so many secrets in itself. It has so much of positive qualities, which prevent you from taking the antibiotics and pills. Fruits are one the greatest boon for the humanity from the Mother Nature. All fruits have something special in itself, which prevents from numerous disease, aches and pains.
Strawberry: It is the best fruit with high nutritional value and having great cleaning properties. This fruit is rich in potassium, vitamins and minerals. It has the high content of water ranging about 80-90%, which is ideal for the cleaning properties.
- It is used for the herbal treatments of liver kidneys and heart.
- It is used in curing rheumatic disorders and if eaten in large qualities in winter it is beneficial for treating anemia and tuberculosis.
- It also plays important role in beauty, aid for complexional, skin disorder sunburns and acne.
- It has the dentifrice, which helps in strengthening the gum, preventing the tartar and whitening the teeth.
- It is used as herbal remedy for the treatment of old wounds, ulcers and sore eyes.
Peaches: This fruit is also rich in potassium and minerals and has water content about 80%.
- It is best herbal remedy for the digestive problems because it is having some alkaline on the body which helps in curing the digestive problem.
- For constipation it is advised that it is taken in the night it cures the chronic diseases and constipation problem.
- It is said to be natural cleaner for the kidney and bladder.
- If it is taken in larger quantity it keeps you fresh, energetic and light through the year.
Pomegranate: This fruit is rich in sodium, potassium, vitamins and minerals. It constitutes about 70 percent of water.
- It is helpful in keeping the stomach very light and easy for digestion.
- It is used for the resistance towards the tuberculosis, torn up near heart, kidney and liver.
- It is also a good remedy for releasing the hyper tension, mental tension and hysteria,
- Its juice is very good herbal remedy for the stomach disorder and its leaves are used as herbal remedy on wounds and cuts.
Figs: This is highly nutritious fruit, which is rich in protein, sugar, carbohydrates and fat.
- If it is taken with milk it proves to be best herbal remedy for protein deficient.
- It is very good for the growing children who require calcium, iron, phosphorus and minerals.
- It is good herbal treatment for curing urinary problems, constipation, piles and cough.It is advice for the pregnant women’s to have this fruit in this daily meal to avoid long labor pain and general weakness after childbirth.
To find out more Herbal Remedies From Simple Fruits, please visit Healthy Cook Recipes.